January 5, 2017
Dear PACT Member,
PACT By Laws require that an annual membership meeting be held in January each year and that members in good standing be notified of the time, place and agenda.
TIME / PLACE: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 @ 7:00 PM at Rosary Care Center on the campus of Lourdes University, Sylvania, OH
AGENDA: Election of Members to the PACT Board of Directors for 1 (one) year term of office.
If you would like to be considered for a PACT Board of Directors position please convey your interest
to Stan Machosky by January 15, 2017 by calling 419 882-6625 or sending an email message to Stan_Machosky@ yahoo.com.
Any member wishing to become actively involved in the PACT Mission and purpose may be
considered for Board of Director membership:
- To help promote, support, and patronize locally owned Polish American businesses and business owners.
- To promote, join and support local and national groups and organizations that sponsor or otherwise promote events that perpetuate Polish culture and/or tradition.
- To further the image of our proud Polish heritage and our local Polonia.
- To hold and promote fundraisers and other programs that will help fund scholarships for local students.
- To build a Polish-American Cultural Center to provide a venue for local Polish American groups to hold their activities that perpetuate Polish Culture and/or tradition.
Board membership requires regular attendance at Board meetings at least twice per month as well as involvement in planning; organizing and executing events and activities that help fulfill our mission.
If you would simply like to attend the annual meeting, please RSVP to Stan Machosky by January 15, 2017.
PACT Board of Directors